Spectrum Funding is California’s Leader
in Mobile Home Title Loans.

Our process is Fast, Simple and Easy ! GET STARTED>>

Do I Qualify For A Mobile Home Title Loan?

We understand that your personal finance and credit record may have problems

Don’t Worry We Are Here To Help. Our Mobile Home Title Loans are very easy to qualify for.

What do you need?

  • Reside in California
  • Home to be in a Park on a Rented Space (No Private Property or Community Owned Parks)
  • California Department of Housing & Community Development Certificate of Title
  • Valid Photo Identification
  • Proof of Income

We are here to consult you, and can even help you get insurance on your mobile home.

You can apply right now!

To get started click “GET STARTED” and one of our friendly customer service representatives will contact you!